Monday, July 18, 2011

Day -7: Tetris Unleashed


Today started very early. After a long day yesterday the morning came too quickly in my opinion. However, pushed my hair into some semblance of order and grabbed a cup of coffee before making the trek over.

The morning was very productive. Items were checked off my list in rapid succession; and I found much joy in checking off those little boxes in my to-do list. A couple of phone calls later found me with the majority of the list completed.

Afterwards, Bruce and I ran into town to work on other errands. Unfortunately, these tasks too what seemed eternity to complete. While it wasn't an afternoon wasted in retrospect; I was disheartened to see how late it was when we got back to the house.

Afterwards, I attacked the garage. This turned into a giant game of Tetris. Between moving the stage and different boxes back and forth; the entire garage was moved, removed, and moved again. Towards the end of the night, I didn't want to play that game anymore. Luckily, the garage was cleaned enough to create a space for Bruce's truck to be moved in to start the real work tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu