Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day -2: Packing and the Final Things, Part One

July 22, 2011 - Everything I need for the trip is packed up; clothes, gadgets, and armor. What a good feeling it is to get my stuff taken care of so I don't have to worry. Now I can focus on the final projects that Bruce and I have to complete and finish up his packing.

I didn't pack a lot of clothes; some pants, shirts, and shorts. I know that I will buy things down there on the trip, its inevitable. The plan is to ship excess clothing back home so I don't have to worry about putting it into a limited number of suitcases when I fly back.

The gadgets are bagged and labled...perhaps it's overkill, but its nice to know what power cord goes with what device quickly. All batteries have been charged, images transfered, and the correct programs loaded onto the computer.

Tomorrow I will head over and help with the packing. I think we will be working into the night and spending the next morning checking our lists before heading out on the road.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu