Friday, July 22, 2011

Day -3: Quality Time

July 21, 2011 - Today starts the weekend; the days that Bruce and I decided to spend some time with our families. While we still have plenty to do; we both understand that family is more important than anything else to us. We can put off packing up the trailer, but we can't put off quality time.

Taking the weekend to work on our own personal projects is just the start that I needed to get my packing in order. Don't get me wrong; I love helping Bruce in geting ready for the trip. The only problem is that we weren't able to tackle our own packing because we were working on serious projects like the truck and the trailer.

This weekend I will finish all of my packing, a couple of personal projects, and anything else that needs to be done prior to departure. I'm looking forward to being complete and getting on the road. I'm a little anxious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu