Friday, October 12, 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane

October 12, 2012 - The time has come to head back down to Tucson and bring Bruce back from those sunny lands and back to his home in Alaska.  The trip will include quite some time in Arizona as Bruce finishes up his things down there.  After that, we will be on the road again, although the actual route has yet to be determined.

"all my bags are packed, I'm ready to go."

I am really looking forward to this trip with my Battle Buddy.  I've been waiting for this leg of the trip for well over a year; since I found out that Bruce would be traveling to Arizona in the first place.  As I mentioned in a previous post; it is time to fulfill my promise. 

Don't Know When I'll Be Back Again

Because of the nature of the trip, and the uncertainty of the route we will be taking, I have no idea when we will be back again.  However, I do know that Bruce is in a hurry to get back home, so this part of the trip will not be as long as the first.  For those of you who wish to know when I will be back:  I really have no clue.

I will endeavor to update this blog again; although I require Internet access (and I am unsure as to how often I will have it once we get on the road).  In the Worst Case Scenario I will update it in chunks at a time as needed; but hopefully it won't come down to that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu